Life after college is a road paved with corndogs

Friday, May 19, 2006

I know the title of the blog makes little to no sense. But so does life after college, I'd say. By the way, in college, they LIE to you. A place, right after high school, away from your parents, with little to no financial worries, where everything's all in a little bubble and then, BAM! Go out into the real world and make a living for yourself and by the way, this is the rest of your life.

College is no cakewalk but neither is real life, and that's what I'm-a-gonna blog about. I'm 2 full years out of college (you think regular college is hard, try ART COLLEGE; I went to Otis College of Art and Design) and still, I think, damn, they really didn't tell it to me straight when I graduated. Anyways! Enough of the bitter sauce, after all, there's plenty to do now that I don't have homework! Dining in LA is always fun, new places are fun, doodling is fun, I'm taking up sewing, I'm slowly trying to get the apartment back in order after the carpet was installed...that's another story...

Hope you enjoy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home