Life after college is a road paved with corndogs

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Getty Villa


Getty Villa
Originally uploaded by HeySandra.

When I first heard about the Getty Villa, I was pretty impressed. The fact that they even built in Malibu is rough enough. It opened January of this year, and you can't get in without reserving a ticket. I heard people would try to reserve tickets in January and receive tickets for a weekend in May. But fortunately for me, my co-worker Josh's mom works at the Getty Villa - she's in charge of the shop! So she hooked it up hardcore! (Thanks Josh's mom!!)

The place itself seemed like more of a star here than any of the museum pieces that I saw...the Getty on the hill, perched above the 405 has more items of interest, I think. However, the Getty Villa is definitely worth going to. So peaceful...so relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home