Life after college is a road paved with corndogs

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Justin's Graduation at UCSC


Justin's Graduation at UCSC
Originally uploaded by HeySandra.

Yep, my brother is done and graduated from UCSC! (from business accounting) Owen and I drove to San Jose last Friday, got to meet up with some good friends on Friday night (Judy, Kelvin, Brian and Vicky...we went to this Malaysian place called "Liyang Liyang", which took forever and a day to get us seated but the food was excellent...Roti rules!) The graduation itself has to have been the most unorganized graduation I've ever been to, but most all graduations are the same (overexcited parents, bored kids who want to go to the graduation party, etc). Afterwards, we had a BBQ with TONS o FOOD courtesy of my parents. My brother's house...was...filthy. But what can you expect from college students...

So we managed to get this picture in, at the end of the night. Notice my brother's shirt...."My name is Justin...JUSTINCREDIBLE"....didn't think he'd like that shirt that much when I got it for him for his birthday!

2 Comments:

  • The girl in the red is hot!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 AM  

  • Ah, yeah, she's my cousin Charisse...I guess I'll pass along the word..

    By Blogger heysandra, at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home