Life after college is a road paved with corndogs

Thursday, June 22, 2006


Who else is excited to see this movie? I know I am...and really, it's not just to see a guy in tights with his red underwear outside his pants flying around. Which in it of itself, is not, like, normal. Yes, he's a superhero, yes, he has super powers, and his abilities to utilize CG in his movies are nothing short of amazing to watch. But why do I REALLY want to see this movie?






CLARK KENT! Yes, nerdy, bumbling, Clark Kent. Lois Lane never knew what she had right in front of her! Those glasses...that button up but also buttoned down businessman look...I don't know, there's just something about it that's really appealing.



I'm seeing this movie (and Clark...) next Thursday! Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home