Life after college is a road paved with corndogs

Friday, July 07, 2006

(I got this image from here.)
What the hell?

I know Snakes on a Plane is going to be bad. I know it. But what the heck is going on with this poster? Samuel L. Jackson looks more deranged than usual, and that's saying something. And is he holding a lightsaber, as a throwback to his old role as a jedi? Is this Jedis on a Plane? Because that would be kick ass!! Actually, I think the thing that the people on the plane are more worried about is Sam Jackson, NOT the snakes! The snakes are just slithering around doing what they do...you know...minding their own business. All I hear when I see this poster is, "I'm Samuel F*ing Jackson! I yell all time, this is how I talk! Haven't you seen my movies?!"

Yes, Keenan is on the plane too. I'm sorry for him as well. Maybe he'll do a Bill Cosby impression and all will be forgiven. But not forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home